Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Family Photo

On Christmas day we were able to take some beautiful family photos in the snow. Aside from the family photos taken at Christmas time, the last time we had a family photo of all of us together was in August, and previous to that December 2007! It has been good to update our albums. We took many pictures over Christmas, but wanted to share with you some of the best.


The whole family: Dad, Mom, Em, Big Bro & Little John.

I was also able to capture some nice photos of Mom and Dad.

Looking out our window right now, it is hard to believe the pictures were just taken a few weeks ago. The snow around here has rapidly melted and the grass is green again (and very muddy). There are a few piles left of sanded snow, but there is no hint left of the winter wonderland that visited us at Christmas. At least we have beautiful pictures and memories of the snow while it lasted...

1 comment:

Renee said...

LOUISE!!!!!! I am elated to find you also are writing a blog! I will follow you my dear with great interest and much love. :-) We are still not online, so believe it or not, that is to come and hopefully soon. Love the snowy pics you have here, so nice. Kenya? Can I come? hee hee I'll visit with you again. Promise. Hugs!