Monday, June 8, 2009

Fall Flowers

South of the Equator the season here is fall, and the flowers, although not specific to fall, are absolutley amazing. I love the beauty the flowers bring to so many forlorn places.


The bright colours easily brighten up my day as I admire the intricate detail of each different flower.


Discovering all flowers with my camera has been lots of fun. There are so many oppertunities for photography.




Enjoying the beauty around me,
Em

4 comments:

Rach said...

love your beautiful photos! especially the last one :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Em,
Those flowers are gorgeous, and I know how you love flowers. I'm glad that you're enjoying your trip and can't wait to see you when you get home.
Love and PFY
Sports Gal

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures. I recognize three of the flowers as ones we can grow here in your home town, but have to bring in over the winter.

We've been having crazy hot weather and all the flowers are loving it!

Unknown said...

Wow!
So beautiful! Excellent pictures Em!